Friday 1 April 2016

Tohaa and more Tohaa

Been rather busy this week. Managed to get in a few games and did a full on battle report for one of them using the D20 missions, but it's taking way too long to write up, as I only played it yesterday. So to fill the gap of awesome infinityness I have some photos of my mate's Tohaa to peruse over. A few weeks ago I threw up some pics of his Nomads and Pan Oceania. Fortunately for me, Matt has quite the collection and I took pics of everything he has painted up so far, although I hear rumors he has a new faction on the way. It does however sadden me looking at them as I know my painting is way off looking like his, but oh well. Next week will be a big report I promise, but for now pics, pics and pics.






























1 comment:

  1. Great paint job! neat use of colors and great terrain! Kudos total! :D

    ReplyDelete