Friday 11 March 2016

Nomads and Pan O by Matt Fisher.

Been really busy the past week trying to get the best part of a new board made. Also have a tournament in Birmingham tomorrow so been very busy painting up some new models now I don't use MMRF anymore. I was going to do a write up of what I am taking but then thought that was a stupid idea posting my super secrets online the night before the event. Although I am taking Ariadna so people should just expect loads of camo and weak units being spammed.

This weeks post however is just going to be lots of photos. My mate Matt Fisher was kind enough to lend me some of his models to photograph and post for you guys. He has quite an extensive collection so this week will be his nomads and Pan Oceania, enjoy. oh also 10pts if you can spot the Spekter :)




















































No comments:

Post a Comment